Avoid having to check back and subscribe to Roll Away the Dew by email. It will take a whole pail of water just to cool you down!

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Final 22 for the Top MBA Blog: Vote for my Blog

I am pleased to announce that I made Ecollege's Final 22 for Top MBA Blogs in the free world. I am also almost as pleased to ask my readers to please click here to vote for the Roll Away the Dew! Voting ends March 30, 2012 at 5 pm EST. The 22 MBA blogs will be ranked to see who will be killed and eaten by the other MBA blogs. Oh, that's the Hunger Games.

I'd like to say that I haven't asked my readers for anything before and to please vote. However, 42% of my readership is a direct relative so that's not exactly true. However, I have read cousin's graduate schools essays recently so it's payback time!

If you need another reason to vote, here's an endorsement on my Facebook page:
You got my vote mainly because I only read MBA blogs that cover colonoscopies.

I dominate my niche.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails